An easy weekday dinner, simple, but delivers massive flavour. Pork is big in Spain, think iberico hams, chorizos, so what better meat to match with our classic Romesco.
- 1 pack of Taste Collectiv Romesco;
- Pork tenderloin fillets or medallions (allow 3 per person);
- Vegetables to serve, we used baby roast potatoes, green beans and peas.
- Top the pork fillets with the Romesco sauce;
- Place under a medium grill for 10-12 minutes;
- Serve with your favourite vegetables.
A change from the usual weekday get out of jail free chicken breast. Just as quick, and equally delicious. A little taste of Spain to brighten up the working week.